Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Receive Answers in the House of the Lord

I love coming across little nuggets as I do my reading on Sundays before church, I love this one that I came across a few months ago:

"I believe that the busy person … can solve … problems better and more quickly in the house of the Lord than anywhere else,” said Elder John A. Widtsoe (1872–1952) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. “At the most unexpected moments, in or out of the temple will come … , as a revelation, the solution [to] the problems that vex [our lives].”

I've been wanting to create a more consistent routine of going to the temple, like Temple Tuesday with some friends and a temple night with my husband.  At the temple we find that peace, that openness to the Spirit and Elder Widtsoe said it so perfectly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!