Sunday, March 5, 2017

Grateful for Fast Sunday


I have been really sick the last few days with a sinus infection and just moving my eyes caused bouts of severe dizziness and nausea.  I would be exhausted just walking to the bathroom and back so I haven't been moving much and the result, I can just feel the food sitting in my stomach.  Believe me I haven't been eating much either, but there it sits anyway.  How can someone be so hungry and so nauseous at the same time?  It seems like such an oxymoron, well welcome to the life of someone with Gastroparesis!  This morning I woke up feeling slightly better sinus infection wise (on my 3rd round of antibiotics for this never ending sinus infection) but so much worse Gastroparesis wise!  Then I remembered that it is Fast Day for church and I thought that it is the perfect day to fast!  Plus I feel up to moving more so maybe between the two I can start getting my stomach back on track.  Besides gratitude always pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!