Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Purposeful Challenges

Don't you just love that title?!  I love to go to church really early and sit and read from my church magazine and enjoy the spirit that is in the chapel until the meeting starts.  This past Sunday, I came across this quote and Purposeful Challenges was the title of the quote:

"I do not know why we have the many trials that we have, but it is my personal feeling that the reward is so great, so eternal and everlasting, so joyful and beyond our understanding that in that day of reward, we may feel to say to our merciful, loving Father, 'Was that all
that was required?' . . .  What will it matter, dear sisters, what we suffered here if, in the end, those trials are the very things which qualify us for eternal life?"  Linda S. Reeves, second counselor in the Relief Society general presidency, "Worth of Our Promised Blessings," Ensign, Nov. 215, 11.

Doesn't it just give you chills?!  My favorite part is that  pains in this life we just barely a drop in the bucket compared to the reward, so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!