Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Breathe. You're Going to Be Okay.

I have to tell you, I was really struggling this morning.  I came down into my studio not knowing what I was going to do and how I was going to get motivated.  There are many times I come in here, lay my head down on my desk and wonder how I'm going to get moving.  Then I'll notice something out of place and move it and then before I know it my day is done and I got so much done.  Today I was trying to write something in particular and I had no idea what I was going to write so, as my daughter says, to Pinterest!  When I opened up Pinterest, this is the very first thing I saw and it was exactly what I needed to hear so I wanted to share it with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when just what we need appears to comfort or uplift....or push! It says ' see how much you're loved and cared for?' So glad this was there for you today!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!