Thursday, October 13, 2016

Working Hard

I was texting with Taylor yesterday about how nervous she is to start a new class and this is what I told her:

"You don't need to be nervous about something that is completely under your own control!  If you don't do good on your first assignment then you know you need to work harder on the next one and so on until you know how hard you need to work to get what you want!"

After I sent it, I thought how that is so true for each of us, we just have to figure out what it is we want, then do something and if it didn't bring the desired goal then we work a little harder until we see at what level we need to work to get the desired result.

But don't forget what my husband is always trying to remind me, "work hard, play hard, balance in all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!