Thursday, April 28, 2016

Take a Step . . . Listen

I have always told my children when they unsure of what direction to go in their lives, to just keep moving forward until they get a "no" or direction to go a different way.  I have been reading The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and came across this section which takes my advice to my children a step further and I love it:

Whatever it is, its important to listen to the feedback.  Simply take a step . . . and listen.  Take another step and listen.  If you hear "off course," take a step in a direction you believe may be on course . . . and listen.  Listen externally to what others may be telling you, but also listen internally to what your body, your feelings, and your instincts may be telling you.

If you have read much of this blog, you will know that listening or hearing messages from your spiritual self, your body and your Heavenly Father are very important.  I just loved that added step of stopping to listen as your move along your path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!