Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blogging It

I went to church a few Sundays ago with a prayer in my heart about this blog (I'm just trying to get my life reorganized and pulled back together and this blog is part of that process).  I knew it was important to me, but I wasn't sure where I was really going with it and how important it was to my Heavenly Father.  So I was asking him where I should take it, how often I should do it and so on. 

I go to church really early every Sunday so I can sit and read the Ensign on my ipad while I wait.  I opened it up and finished the article I had been on the Sunday before.  Then I slid to the next article which was entitled, "By Small and Simple Blogs" by Mindy Anne Selu.  I knew from the title alone that Heavenly Father was answering me.  In the article, she shares this:

Elder M. Russell Ballard of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles counseled us . . . “Do not be afraid to share with others your experiences as a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. We all have interesting stories that have influenced our identity.”

It was a great article about sharing about your life and what you learn which is exactly why I started this blog.  It was a wonderful, gentle reminder for me to take what  I have learned that has enriched me and to enrich others with it.  It was also really wonderful to get an answer to my prayers and be reminded that my Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!