Thursday, January 7, 2016

Favorite Recipe

Over the weekend I had a dream of my friend Stacey who died in October.  First of all let me say how happy, beautiful and wonderful she looked in my dream, not sure why, but that is important to me.  Anyway, in the dream she said something like, "if I had known I was leaving I would have brought my favorite recipe with me."  All day that just bothered me, I had to know what it meant as I felt like she was really telling me something for real, that it wasn't just a dream.  It wasn't until the next morning that I thought to look up "recipe" on dreammoods.com and this is what it said:

To dream of a recipe symbolizes your creativity, talents and enjoyment of life.  You need to take advantage of life's pleasures.  Consider what the recipe is for.  Desserts suggest that you need to indulge in life and devote some time to leisure.  A recipe for preparing meat represents your desires for physical/emotional satisfaction.

That really made me smile, because once again, even from beyond the grave, she is still telling me to be happy and I love her for that message and making me feel like I am still important to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!