Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Imagine It, Feel It, Receive It

I've been reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne again, its her second book after The Secret and I just love it!  It is all about learning how to love yourself.  There was something that I read that I didn't really remember reading the first time around.  Just as in The Secret she talks about the Law of Attraction, but in this one particular line she said, "imagine it, feel it, receive it," and also had you do it with more of a meditation action along with it.  She suggests doing this every day for just 7 minutes.  How cool is that, just 7 minutes to relax, close your eyes and "imagine it, feel it, receive it."

I have a really hard time getting to sleep at night as my mind is busy, my body is uncomfortable and so on.  I decided to do the "imagine it, feel it, receive it" process before going to sleep since I'm laying there awake anyway just hoping I will fall asleep soon.  I just think of a goal and imagine myself doing it as well as imagining how it would feel.  It has been working great as I do feel like I am moving towards my goals fast and I tend to fall asleep easier too.  So I think I'm going to just keep on imaging, feeling and, of course, receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!