Thursday, February 12, 2015

Foundation Answers

A few Sundays ago in church we were talking about the basics that we all should be doing which are prayer, reading scriptures, attending church meetings and Family Home Evening.  Often these basics are casually referred to as the "Primary," "Sunday School," or "Seminary" answers.  Then a lady shared a story where she had attended another ward and someone tried to refer to these basics in one of the casual ways and the teacher said that they didn't call those that, that they only refer to them as our foundations.  I loved that so much, they are out foundation and if your foundation is strong and sure you are doing the basics.  So for me now on prayer, scripture study, church meetings and Family Home Evening will always be the Foundation Answers to remind myself  that if I want a strong foundation I need to be doing the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!