Thursday, November 27, 2014

Three Hobbies I Love

I found this quote on Pinterest and it has really stuck with me.  I keep thinking about it and the more I think about it, the more I love the whole concept.  I have to admit Pinterest really has helped me tune back into things that I enjoy and like.  Before then I had been so co-dependent that I didn't know much about myself let alone things that I loved to do.  Browsing on Pinterest and pinning things that caught my attention slowly helped me reconnect with myself. 
So, what three hobbies do I love?  One to make me money, that one was easy, it is stamping and my stamping/scrapbooking business (see renaecreates.blogspot.com, renaemcbarron.ctmh.com, Renae Creates on both eBay and Etsy).  The one to be creative was a no brainer, scrapbooking as I get to play with beautiful paper and fun embellishments and also see the pictures of the people I love all in one hobby.  Now the one to keep me in shape, that one was hard as I didn't currently have a hobby that would keep me in shape.  But I think I have come up with an answer, I love to dance and we have been doing Wii Dance a lot around here lately and I think I need to do more of it!  What are your three hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!