Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Emotional Hernia Connection

When I was going to all kinds of doctor appointments trying to figure out what my stomach pain was, another discovery was made and that was that I have a Hiatal Hernia.  I'm not sure what symptoms are for that specifically since I have had so many different problems in my abdomen.  I'm still having a few lingering problems so I thought I would do some investigating regarding a Hiatal Hernia specifically.

In my go to books (in these books are lists of physical ailments and possible emotional connections to those ailments) it says this under the hernia heading:

"Angry with what's happening in your life, Feelings of being burdened and/or Punishing self."  Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol Truman.

 "Ruptured relationships, Strain, burdens, and/or incorrect creative expression."  You Can Heal Yourself by Louise Hay.

Also, as I was looking online for some home treatment ideas I found this:

Hiatal Hernia is often related to emotions.  The accompanying emotion is that people feel they are sitting on an intensely suppressed subconscious hostility.  They feel over burdened with having to track everything and they are experiencing a deep sense of deprivation and frustration.  Jane Durst Pukys, BSc., RNCP, CNP, wyldeabouthealth.com

Sounds like I have some more things to release, but then again, I knew this was going to be a life long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!