Thursday, August 7, 2014

Right Person, Right Place, Right Time

I have been getting a lot of questions about how my kids are both getting married soon and how quick it seems to some people.  I have been describing it this way, we believe that families are forever and that dating is specifically for finding the right person to marry.  Through prayer and consideration you can determine if the person you are dating is the right person for you.  How do you know if it is the right time?  I came across this quote and it says it so simply:

"When you have the right person and the right place (the temple), it's the right time!  (March 2013 Ensign)

There is never a "perfect" time for anything in life, but I am really proud of both of my children who, through prayer and consideration, have found the right person, they are going to the temple to be married so they have the right place, so why not now being the right time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!