Thursday, August 21, 2014

Packing My Stuff

I have been having a similar reoccurring dream probably for a year or so where I am at an office job that I want to quit and I am cleaning out my desk and packing up my stuff.  I have been trying to figure out this dream for a long time.  I go to dreammoods.com and plug in different words from the dream and haven't seem to come up with anything that feels right.  The last few nights I have had the similar dream again so I tried again with different words like desk and quit.  Then I remembered that I was packing my stuff, and then packing more stuff.  So I plugged in the word "pack" for the first time and this is what it said:

To dream that you are packing signifies big changes ahead for you.  You are putting past issues to rest or past relationships behind you.  Alternatively, it represents chaos in your life. 

You are feeling overwhelmed with the various things you are juggling in your life.  You are carrying around too many burdens and need to let go.  Consider what unfinished business you have to tend to.  Try to resolve these issues so they can finally be put to rest. 

To dream that you are packing, but the more you pack, the more there is to pack implies that you are weighed down by the endless responsibilities and expectations in your life.  As a result, you are stuck in your current circumstances.

Wow, that was a lot to take in.  I keep thinking that I'm not overwhelmed and doing okay, but in paying attention to my dreams and realizing that I haven't been doing well at my self-care, or what I call my breathe strategies, I can see that I'm not doing as well as I think I am.  Good thing my inner self is more aware than I am.  Time to resolve a few issues.

1 comment:

  1. I love that dream moods website. And I truly believe that Heavenly Father whispers to us as we sleep, the things that we can't hear during the day. Love this post. Happy interpretations and hopefully they will lead to some emotional packing up and moving on for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!