Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Am I Crazy Yet?

How exciting is this, Taylor (she has been living with us for over a year and a half) just got her mission call to be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  She is going to the Reno, Nevada Spanish speaking mission.  It is pretty exciting that she gets to go to the Mexico Missionary Training Center for six weeks first to immerse herself in the Spanish language as well as training to be a missionary. 

It is going to be a crazy fall, my son getting married in October, my daughter in November and Taylor leaving on her mission in December.  My daughter said people have been asking her if I was crazy yet with all of this going on, well not yet, but I'll see come December how I'm doing.  As of right now, I don't feel crazy at all.  I strongly believe that it is their weddings, so I will help, I will support, but I will not get co-dependent with them at all, maybe that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!