Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Love Projects

Those of you who know me well, know that I love to organize, it just really makes me happy.  I know its kind of weird, but its just who I am.  I can look at a room and see how it could flow better and as I work in a room I can see how some changes would make it flow even better.  Along with my love of organization is my love of a good project.  I love to immerse myself in a project and just go and go until it is complete, doesn't matter how many hours or days it may take, it has my full attention.  You know the saying that our strength is also our weakness, well loving projects is a great strength because I always finish what I start, but it is also my weakness because other things get ignored while I focus on my project. 

My current problem is that there are a lot of projects that I want to do, things that have been on my list for many, many years.  My main problem is that with depression you don't care about anything and that even included organization and projects.  Luckily, I had a lot in my life pretty organized before the worst part of the depression hit.  I have been feeling so much better lately and have been getting things back into shape.

As I mentioned in a post a few months ago, I have a new app that I use every day that I just love, it is the 30/30 app.  It really helps me stay on track.  How 30/30 helps me is that I have my various tasks that I need to do each day assigned a slot and time frame on the app.  This way everything gets touched just a little each day and once the 30/30 task list is complete then I can put my full attention on my projects.  This way I get a little of everything done each day as well as working on the project that I'm currently focused on.  I just love being organized and I love my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!