Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spiritual Strength Of Women

I wrote recently about a woman coming and talking to the ladies at church and there was something else she said that I just really loved but it didn't fit in with the post I was writing.  But because I loved it so much I wanted to still share it.  It was something that the woman's daughter said to her as they were discussing what she was going to talk to us about.  This is what her daughter said:

There is something frustrating and frightening to the world about a woman who knows what she wants to do, is doing it and is at peace with it.

I've been seeing a lot of quotes being repinned again and again on Pinterest about a woman's strength.  Like the quote above, they all remind me of my own strength and worth, so I thought I would share some of my favorites:

Let her sleep for whens he wakes she will move mountains.

She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.  Proverbs 11:25

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, oh crap, she's up.

The woman who doesn't require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey -- but a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Woman of Faith:  in hard times she had learned three things - she was stronger than she ever imagined, Jesus was closer than she ever realized and she was loved more than she ever knew.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to of stumbled across this. Concise and beautiful. This energized and uplifted me to read. I have embarked on some of my own personal endeavors this year so far and am going to keep the first quote you cited close to my heart. The last quote on your post relates perfectly to my own discovery. Thank you for this post.

    http://anonartburden.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!