Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Doubt not, Fear not

This morning I read D&C 6:36, "Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not."  At first I thought that I do that, then it occurred to me that I look to my Heavenly Father in practically every thought, but I doubt and fear, a lot.  I doubt where I am at in my life right now, I doubt what I am doing, I fear that I make bad decisions, I fear that I am not doing enough.  I doubt and fear that I am not doing what He would want me to do.  But then I thought about how much I do trust my Father in Heaven, how I have completely put my life in His hands before and all turned out well.  If I truly trust Him, don't I trust that if I weren't doing what He wanted me to do, He would tell me?  If He wanted me to do something different wouldn't He guide me to that?  In that one little scripture today I realized that I must be where I am supposed to be, doing what I am supposed to be doing or He would lead me to somewhere else, to something else.  Maybe I truly can doubt not, fear not, because I truly believe He loves me and guides me in all I do!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!