Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Punching Bag

I started getting out anger feelings using a punching bag, but lately I haven't wanted to do it.  Then a thought popped into my head that my mom says, "when you don't feel like praying, that is when you need to do it the most."  So I changed it to, "when you don't feel like punching, that is when you need to do it the most."  Punching gets the anger out of my body, I don't even think anger thoughts to start with, I just put on aggressive music and start, before I know it anger is coming out.  The song I use is 6 minutes long, so I punch as much as I can in those 6 minutes.  I know I need to keep getting out what is in me, so a punching I will go!

1 comment:

  1. I heard this the other day: "The more important an activity is for your soul's evolution, the more resistance you will feel toward it." Good for you for conquering resistance today and being FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!