Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fabulous Fifties

October is here and my birthday is this month, and it's a biggie!  This month I turn 50, I can hardly believe it!  I have had a few people ask me what I am going to do for this birthday, not really sure yet.  I do know that I have Super Saturday in my Ward that day so I get to spend the morning being creative, which will be fun.  The rest of the day I'm still working on. 

When I turned 40, I did it at Disneyland and it was so much fun!  But then again, that was my goal "Fun at 40."  Not sure I accomplished a lot of that as that's when my break down happened, therapy, depression and so much more.  I certainly re-learned my definition of fun so I suppose that is a good thing.

I've decided that at 50 I want to be Fabulous, so that is my goal for this next year.  My goal is to think fabulous thoughts, do things that make me feel and look fabulous, hope you do something fabulous too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday this month! 50...what an awesome year! and the start of a decade of FABULOUS. Sending lots of love from Texas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 50th! I had mine last year so hoping we both have a faboulous decade of 50!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!