Monday, October 21, 2013

Fabulous Birthday

I really did have a fabulous 50th Birthday.  In the morning we had our Ward's Super Saturday (my projects are on my other blog renaecreates.blogspot.com) where all the ladies sang happy birthday to me and a few friends brought me some gifts.  I came home to Oreo cookies and tomato and basil chips from my husband and these decorations in my scrapbook room from Taylor.
I spent the afternoon on the phone with my daughter, my mom and my friend Stacey.  I also got calls and texts later from a couple of my sisters as well as tons of well wishes on Facebook.  My husband took me shopping and he bought me some diamond earrings and a beautiful ring.  He then took me to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory which I got my favorites Cheese, Tomato & Basil pizza as well as the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, so yummy.
 
That night I came home to these beautiful flowers from my son and the most beautiful cupcake I have ever seen from Hannah.  It was indeed a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!