Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our Spirit Remembers

You have left an exalted state to live in a fallen one, you have left the presence of God to exist in a realm of spiritual death.  Have you ever wondered how much your spirit stubbornly remembers but that the veil won't reveal?  Or how much of your frustrations comes from being in a far less state of glory than the one you were previously in?  From Your Divine Purpose by Richard Paul Anderson

I love this quote because when I say to myself, "something in me is telling me ..." I have learned that it is my spirit, or as I like to call it, my Heavenly self, who still remembers something of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the reason that certain things resonate with us more than others. Sometimes it's a Conference talk or a Sacrament speaker. Sometimes it's Oprah. Sometimes it's a book or a movie or something a friend says. There is truth everywhere and I think half of our purpose here is to find it. The other half is to figure out what to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!