Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breathe reminders

I wanted to have some kind of reminder of my B.R.E.A.T.H.E. strategies and had been looking for something for a really long time. 

It wasn't until my sister came to visit and I took her and her husband to Seattle.  It was while we were walking through Pike Place Market that I found this little stone where the word Breathe was written into it.  I knew instantly that this was what I had been looking for.  It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand and when I am having some anxiety, I hold it and close my eyes and breathe!

I then decided that I needed more "Breathe" reminders in my life so I kept my eyes out for anything that said "breathe" in any way.  I found the above right picture to remind me to not only breathe, but to laugh.

Then I found the picture to the left that I now have hanging in my craft room.  It reminds me to enjoy every moment that I breathe and especially every moment that takes my breath away.

Then for Christmas I received this necklace that has "breathe" on it so as I wear it, it is my constant reminder that I need to keep following my B.R.E.A.T.H.E. strategies as well as just to breathe and enjoy each moment.

Also at Christmas my friend Heather gave me this beautiful stepping stone as another reminder.  I love having these things around me and plan on keeping my eyes open for more!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you've surrounded yourself with reminders. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!